Whether you're a small or medium or a start-up or an established business, at Rhodes Docherty, we have all your accounting needs covered.
When you're in business, your goals and aspirations include;
- To grow your business
- Be successful
- Make money
- Maybe even leave a legacy
As a business owner, you are good at doing your business. However, in many cases, owners are time poor and may lack the discipline to review the numbers to see how they are tracking and where any changes may need to be made.
What can good accounting do for you?
Accounting nowadays is so much more than just an exercise in compliance and it's more than trying to save on paying tax!
Increasingly, accountants are playing more of a partner role with businesses rather than just that of a service provider who you may only see once a year.
This new role has evolved significantly from merely executing the traditional functions of accounting to that of a strategic planner.
No longer is an accountant just there to meet regulatory and statutory needs.
Accountants today act as leaders with acumen and creativity to become active members in the decision-making process of a business.
How can Rhodes Docherty help you?
More than just traditional accounting services, at Rhodes Docherty we take an active interest in your business, for example;
- What is the best structure for your business sole trader, partnership, trust, company etc. we can help advise on this based on current and future needs.
- Staffing and wages when and how will the business take on employees and what are the compliance requirements.
- Employee contracts structuring proper employment contracts and conditions to ensure there won't be any possible breaches sometime down the track if you had to let employees go.
- Effective tax minimisation strategies - minimising your tax is an important objective, yet, it should never be looked upon as an end game in itself.
- What insurances will be needed to safeguard you the owner, your employees, customers and the business as a whole.
For more information, contact Rhodes Docherty today.