One of the biggest concerns for many working Australians is - 'am I going to be able to continue living a comfortable life when I stop working?'
Given our current environment of low interest rates, simply putting your hard-earned money in a bank is not necessarily the best way to save for your retirement nest egg.
After having worked hard for most of your life, you want to know with some degree of certainty and clarity that you will be able to live off the money you have invested to have quality of life and enjoy this phase of your life either traveling or just having the knowledge that you and your family are secure.
Structured and effective wealth planning also ensures your family will be looked after in the event that anything happens to you.
A road-map for the rest of your life
Wealth planning for retirement is like a road-map for your financial future.
A properly developed financial plan will enable you to have clarity in your financial future that will provide you with a degree of comfort, knowing that you will be in a secure position in your retirement years.
Proper wealth management and planning ensures you don't leave your golden years to chance rather, it's all about having confidence in your financial future.
Who needs Wealth Management?
If you fall into any one of these categories, you will benefit from our Wealth Management expertise;
- You are retired or may be approaching retirement
- You have cash on hand and are not sure the best way to grow it
- You might be empty nesters in your mid-late 50s
- You may be in a transitional phase e.g. selling your business
- Or you may be paying too much tax and wish to minimise this
Some of the areas that we specialise include:
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
- Tax minimisation
- Retirement planning
- Aged care, home care and social security
- Estate planning and succession
- Insuring against the unexpected
Start your journey to financial freedom today by contacting Rhodes Docherty.